Monday 25 April 2011

heather knox's self image speech/ spence


I'm sorry I couldn't get the picture to upload just the audio. Introduction I. My self image is important to me A. My self image is what represents me and what I stand for. Body II. A bag that represents my self images is a large handbag. A. It is multi colored and shows personality. B. It has silver accents which I like because it relates to my major, metalsmithing jewelry. C. It is trendy III. Five objects that are important to me and symbolize my self image. A. High school diploma. B. Russian Doll I won at a charity event. C. Visual Arts Scholastic Event Award. D. First pottery piece made on the pottery wheel. E. Copper wire bracelet. Conclusion IV. The objects I used to represent my self image are all related to education and art. A. I am a full time student and my education is very important to me. B. The achievements I have made with my artwork keep me positive and wanting to make a living making art.

See Also : ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com !!1 Discounted Dixie Carter Wiki !!1 Precor 546 Discounted !!1 Low Price Lifecore Elliptical




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links