Monday 14 March 2011

Beading Wire Earrings


SUPPLIES at www.Auntiesbeads.com I have made these earrings off and on over the past couple of years. I have made many of them but I do not recall ever doing them as a project! Using the Beadalon metallic satin copper and satin silver beading wire adds color and interest. So on this weeks Auntie's Beads Video I will demonstrate how to make these fabulous earrings using a little wire, couple of crimps and beads of course! Beads & Supplies found at http

My Links : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Low Cost Panasonic Sc-bt300 1250w Theater !!1 Discount Delonghi Coffee Espresso Maker !!1 Buying Home Theater




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links